Monday, April 20, 2009

Halfway There!

I am in my 18th week of pregnancy this week. We have hit the halfway mark. Today Branson and I got to go in for our ultrasound. It was so fun having Branson there with me to see the baby. Branson has been saying that he knows we are going to have a girl for a while now and... he was right! We are having a sweet little baby GIRL! It was amazing that we were able to see the heart beating and her little head and belly. It was so cute to see her little hands and feet. We are so happy and very excited to be having a precious little girl. We feel so blessed to be able to be having a baby. We can't wait to see her!!

10 comments:

Everhart Family said...

Yay! I LOVE that we had a girl first!!! It's the BEST!

XOXO

Lindsey said...

Can I request that you post pictures of your cute impregnated self? Thanks.

Nelson and Kelsey Lewis said...

Girls are so much fun! Congrats!

☂niki. said...

sooo excited!

Mike and Chels said...

EXCITING EXCITING EXCITING! Its ALMOST making me baby hungry. (But not quite :) Especially your baby song playing. I like it. Good Pick.

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Tiff congrats to you and Bransie!!! :) That's such great news, you will have the cutest baby girl ever!! Hope the pregnancy is going well!!! Love ya!

Felton Family said...

Congrats Branson and Tiffany! How exciting. Hope you aren't too sick:) Take Care- Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I was being all creepy and blogstalking and just found you guys--yay! Um, by the way, did you know you are PREGNANT?!! Seriously, I know you are halfway there and all, but I just found out, so I am kind of freaking out. I am so so SO excited for you guys! Gary is super jealous because we want a little girl first. Anyway, Lindsey is right, there are not any prego pics of you. Please change this asap so that I can live vicariously through your pregnant self. Thank you.

P.S. Call us please! We miss you!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!That is SOOO Exciting!!! And, yes i want to see some pics of you preggers too! Come check out my blog at http://moonlitgardenofthegods.blogspot.com/

Molly said...

Yay!!!! Babies are the best! (Being preggers is...awful. lol)
Congrats on your little lady! I want a little girl so bad so i can make a million pllowcase dresses and HUGE headbands! Yay! I cant even wait!