So, the other day at work, my friend Jen Harvey told me that her husband found a turtle while driving to work. They already have their hands full with 2 dogs and a kitty, So… I said I could take the turtle off their hands. All right, I'll be honest. I was ecstatic!! I love turtles!! I would kiss him on his little beak mouths, but I would probably get some sort of disease, so I have to refrain myself. So, my sweet husband build an amazing cage for our cute little turtle. He even dug him a little burrow house. It is the coolest cage ever and our little turtle LOVES it! Thanks Branson!! We decided to name him Leo (after Leonardo, Branson’s favorite ninja turtle) The name fits him perfectly. He is the cutest and best turtle in the whole wide world! Thanks Q and Jen!
Leo



3 comments:
Rememeber that one time i turtle sat for you when you were out of town?!
What a cute turtle! Dani couldn't stop looking at it I think mostly because she didn't want to go to bed but she is very excited to meet Leo! She said "oh what a cute little hole" about his burrow.
Hey!!! how are you feeling? Jocelyn said you are naming the baby Jacy. (she could't remember how to spell it so sorry if that is wrong) That is a really cute name. I really like it.
Post a Comment