Friday, April 3, 2009

Updates!

So, I finally decided to take the time to update the blog. It has been a really long time, but better late than never. Christmas was AWESOME. We were so spoiled this year with all the great things we were given by our families. We went to Kingman this year to spend it with the Pease’s. It was so fun being around family and being able to have Christmas with the little girls. Kids are what make it so fun! We even went on a sleigh ride on the trailer that everyone decorated with Christmas lights.
In JANUARY, Branson and I went on our long awaited honeymoon to Kauai, HAWAII! It was the most beautiful place on earth. We stayed in a condo on some cliffs that looked out over the ocean. We spent a lot of time on the beach. We boogie boarded, snorkeled with giant sea turtles, and relaxed on the beautiful beaches. I also enjoyed some delicious fish while we were there. Yummy! We were able to spend seven days in paradise. I am so glad that we finally got to go. It was the best honeymoon ever and well worth the wait!!
On FEBRUARY 24th, our sweet little nephew Lewis was born. He had to be in the hospital for a while due to heart complications, but is home now and doing well. We love him so much and are so glad that his is home. He is so adorable. This is Alvin and Jessica's first. He is very lucky to have been sent to such great parents!
On MARCH 11th, our cute little niece Emily was born. This was Heston and Melissa's third little girl. I was lucky enough to go to Thatcher and visit the Welkers and little Emily for a few days with my parents. She is so tiny and precious. Her sisters really love her and like trying to help Melissa take care of her.
We are so lucky to have the sweetest and cutest nieces and nephews in the world! Being around little Lewis and Emily make me so excited for out little one to come. Yep... that's right. I AM PREGNANT!!! 4 months to be exact. I hope that he/she is as adorable as they are!! It will be so fun for our baby to have so many great cousins!!

11 comments:

☂niki. said...

yay for the update!

i'm excited that you shared your news with everybody.

your hair looks really cute in all of those hawaii pics!

i want that shaved ice! yummmm....

Unknown said...

CONGRATUFRICKINLATIONS!

That's so great. All the best :)

Alli said...

Yay you updated!!! I am so jealous i wish i could go to hawaii!! I agree with niki your hair looks so cute in every picture! Can't wait for that sweet baby!

Jen said...

Wow!!! Congratulations to both of you! We're super happy for you! I'm sure your baby will be A-DOREABLE, so no worries there! Good to hear some news on your life! Love ya and miss ya!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! congratulations!!! that is so so exciting! you must be knowing the sex soon right? So excited for you both and happy that everything is going great! :)

The Payne family said...

Wow, that's a lot of things that happened since your last post! I'm so jealous that you went to Hawaii! That is worth the wait! And you guys are prego?!! That is so cool! There seems to be a million people pregnant right now. You certainly will be amongst friends in that! Congrats!

Emily and Mike said...

Yay congratulations my favorite cousin!!! How is life tell me all about it and what you are doing and everything fun like that!!1

Everhart Family said...

Congratulations Tiff! So cute...I love it! Babies are the best!!! If you need some practice changing diapers, come on over.

XOXO

Lindsey said...

congrats on the new tenant in your baby bunker! That is so crazy. You guys don't waste time on anything!

Also, I am greatly jealous of your vacay to Hawaii. You guys look great!

Deanna said...

Hawaii looks like so much fun!
Congrats on the bun in the oven- thats so exciting!! Yay!

Mars said...

Hey I saw you on Landin & Jazmin's blog. Congrats on being pregnant! So exciting. And I'm jealous you got to go to Hawaii!