Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby Belly

Some people have wanted to see a picture of my belly bump. I am now a little over the 6 month mark and feeling fantastic. Yesterday I had a doctor’s appointment and the doctor said that everything looks great with the baby. I have gained 7 pounds so far and they measured my belly and it is 23 inches. She said that’s a healthy measurement. My sister is the only person who has taken a picture of my belly so I stole the pictures from her. That is my cute little niece Emily.

10 comments:

The Talley Family said...

No fair! I am only a couple weeks ahead of you & I look like I'm going to pop. And I've gained a lot more than 7 pounds. You look so cute. Our girls will have to play together!

The Payne family said...

Ok I just knew you would be a cute pregnant lady and I was right!

Molly said...

Good Job! 7 lbs? I gained 53! You look awesome!!!

☂niki. said...

look at that precious belly!

this is the first i've really seen it without scrubs.

did you hear what i'm having?...

check my blog;)

Ashley said...

Ohhhh it's sooooo cute! I'm gonna call you soon for Lunchie!

Felton Family said...

Too Cute Tiffany. You look great and especailly great you are feeling so well. Keep go'n and grow'n:)

Mars said...

Tiff! Your little belly is so cute! Congrats. Hope all is well with you guys!

mollie said...

Hooray I found your blog! How's my baby twin doing? By the way, you make me sick--you've only gained 7 pounds? I think I gained 7 pounds in my butt! You look so cute!

And I was laughing to read that you have a turtle--we just got one too! How random. We're just twins all around!

It was good to see you on Friday. Keep us updated!

The Welker Family said...

Tiff, You are the cutest, hottest, most babe-a-fying girl ever! I'm just glad that I can feel your belly and pacify my pregnant cravings since I'm going to have quite the pregnancy drought!

Jen&Joe said...

Tiffany you have a blog? Yes i am so glad i found it! Good now we can keep in touch much better.