For Thanksgiving this year me and Branson went to Colorado to spend the Holiday with my family. Almost all of my family was there. It is ALWAYS so good to be "home" with my parents and my siblings. It is even better when you get to be with nieces and nephews!! There were seven little ones running around my parents house. It's so fun playing with them! It was really nice that Branson was able to get to know my family better on this trip. This was only the second time my brothers Shonn and Nate and their families have seen Branson.(The first time was our wedding) So, it was a much needed trip! We got to play lots of card and board games, relax, build a snowman, play with all the kids, and most importantly, strengthen relationships with family.
Branson got to play football on Thanksgiving morning with my Dad and Brothers. They had fun, but everyone was sore the next couple of days. Branson hurt his shoulder in a tackle and my poor Dad pulled his Hamstring. It was so sad because he couldn't even bend over at all so he had to have someone put his shoes and socks on everyday.
As tradition, all the girls spent the night before Thanksgiving making homemade pies and listening to Christmas music. We made 10 pies! They were delicious! Apple, Cherry, Pumpkin, Banana Cream, Coconut Cream, Boston Cream, and Lemon Meringue! YUMMY! 
Thanksgiving dinner was amazing!! Thanks Mom!(And everyone else who helped!) We ate so much food! We peeled almost 2 bags of potatoes...do you know how many mashed potatoes that is? It's ridiculous! We definitely did not finish those. We had lots of leftovers!




9 comments:
I cannot believe how big Abby is!! She is so cute! Your family is so fun! tell Judy I love the hair cut! So...movies on Sat! I love that we have date nights! can't wait!
Oh....You are the sweetest sister and aunt! YOu are really the best aunt that a kid could ask for. It really was a fun time. I love you!
You guys are so cute. And was that you in the fag bag playing in the snow?
Yeah Chris's family lives in Parker. Where is your family from?
Looks like it was a blast! Thanks for the invitation to come. You guys are too cute in your pictures.
I love the snow man!! so cute!! those boys did a great job on the fireplace!
I'm so glad you found my blog and that you have one. It's good to hear from you. Hope married life is good! Hope to see you soon. Are you still working for Jim?
I love your cute little snowman :) looks like you guys had lots of fun. There is nothing better than spending time with family! those pies look delicious! I want to eat them right now!
Cute! I love playing in the snow (Not living in it!) SOOOOOOOO I'm in town for the next three weeks and we need to get together. I'll call you later this week. Mmmmmmkaybyeiloveyou!
It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!! i cant wait to be with you for christmas.... im just a little sad we wont be there till after christmas. dont have too much fun without us!luv ya.
Post a Comment