
One of my very favorite parts about living in Arizona in the summer is that we get monsoons! There is just something amazing about rain storms in the desert. A couple weeks ago while we were eating dinner it started to pour. Branson decided that it would be the perfect time for us to go skim boarding so we changed into our swimsuits and headed out to find a place to skim board. We ended up going to a park not too far from our house(which I later found out is called cat pee park) When we got there it was really fun and the water was the perfect level to skim board on. Branson was mostly using the board at first and was going down a little hill which was a really good spot because you could get a lot of momentum. After a couple runs he decided to move because he said it smelled really bad over there. So we moved to

a different spot. Then, it was my turn to try!! I was doing OK but was having a hard time getting enough speed so Branson decided that we should go back to the hill where he started. I thought that was a good idea! ( I forgot about the smell) I really wanted to have a good run so I gave it my all. I ran down the hill. threw down the board, and jumped on!! I rode for about two second and..... biffed it!! I was covered in water. As soon as I fell and had all that water on me, I remembered real fast why we had moved in

the first place. That was the sickest most nasty smelling water ever! I had even gotten it in my mouth. No wonder it's called cat pee park! I was ready to go very shortly after that. But, All in all it was a lot of fun! I'm glad we went and played in the monsoon water!
5 comments:
I love the monsoons too. They are my fav.
Aubrey
you two are sooo cute!! i wish we lived closer so we could do fun things more often... and the story about the nasty water was pretty funny!
You crasy young'ns! What fun! That is nasty that you ate cat pee! I miss you!
Hahaha. Sounds fun. Sounds gross!
Hi friends! How are you? You're so cute! Fun stories!
Post a Comment