Sunday, September 7, 2008

Camping & Fossil Creek

Awhile ago, we ventured into the great outdoors to go camping with our friends Skyler and Kari. We were really excited to go because we both love to camp and we hadn't been for a long time. Branson also got invited to go to Fossil Creek that Saturday by some of his friends from work and told them we would go, so we told Skyler and Kari about it and we decided that we would go to Fossil creek straight from camping. Alvin and Jessie also came and that made it really fun!!
Driving to go camping
Trying to pop the Jiffy-Pop over the fire but it was burning my hand off!! I tried to use a sock on my hand so I could shake it over the fire without getting 5th degree burns, but it was not helpful at all. In fact, It burned my hand just as much and made it harder to hold the popcorn!Getting discouraged. I finally sat it in the fire because it was just too hot! It was a miracle, but the popcorn actually turned out pretty good!

Cleaning up in the morning.

Why did we take this picture? I don't know? Looks like the bathroom bush! lol
SATURDAY: Fossil Creek
This is the waterfall that we hiked to. The boys looking down from the top of the waterfall. Brans, Me , Jessie, Alvin, Jared, and his wife, watching everyone jump off the waterfall. Skyler and Branson
I'm pretty sure that's Stan.
Kari & Skyler
Brans:)
Some Kyakers that came down the waterfall.
Me and BAll the boys getting ready to jump. All tuckerd out!

8 comments:

The Welker Family said...

Oh, look at those cute campers! Looks like you guys had a blast. I miss you!

Connie said...

Tiff! Your blog is so super cute. I love seeing how happy you guys are :)

I got your moms message about picking up my dress from the girls' house, sorry I haven't called you. I'll have my bro do it for me, just need to know when they're home...evenings? I stopped by one Saturday and no one was home...wierd. :) Email me! acmconstant@hotmail.com

And feel free to check out my blog & super cute family :) Love you!
~Your sis, Connie

http://azreesefamily.blogspot.com/

Mike and Chels said...

Oh dang, our fossil springs trip didn't look like that haha I didn't know there was another waterfall! Cool cool though!

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

wow tiff that trip was like forever ago!! that sure was fun though. it was great to hangout with you guys this weekend. we should do it more often!!! oh and you left your hamburger meat at our house so i think you guys need to come over again for dinner and games!
luv ya-Jessie

Ashley said...

You two are so cute together! You are such a fun girl! Love ya

Lindsey said...

I like the picture of the bathroom bush. It looks like you two are modeling pajamas.

Heidi Ann said...

Hey good-looking! Who knew you had a blog? You two are such a cute couple and you do so many fun things! Oh to be young and free. Glad I found you.

Jen Harvey (Brenner) said...

ya girl you dump on that bush haha!!! camping is the greatest, we're headin off this weekend for the first time since we've been married finally! see you when we get back!