Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sidney is 3!

Sidney turned 3 September 11th. I can't believe that she is already 3!!! She is growing up so fast. I love how much she is turning into her own little person. She is so smart and very observant of everything around her. She has such a fun and loving personality and is very good at teasing, especially to her Dad. I love this little girls so much and feel so blessed to have her as part of our family. 






My Mom can down just for Sidney's birthday. Sidney was so happy to have Grandma here for her Birthday! Sidney got lots of fun presents from Grandma and Papa Colorado. She had a lot to open and was very spoiled. And... so was I!! My Mom and I flew into phoenix on Sidney's birthday. I had just gone with my parents to Nebraska to see my Grandma who has Caner and is not doing well. We got back into town and I was feeling miserable. I felt really bad that I didn't have Sidney's Birthday all prepared, so I worked hard trying to make her Birthday dinner, her cake, and run to the store to get a few last minuted things for her. As the day progresses I felt worse and worse. By about 6:00pm I was so miserable that I went to the Doctor. Come to find out, I had double pink eye, double ear infection, and a cold. Needless to say, I was on the couch the entire next day and was SO glad my Mom had come. She took care of Sidney, cleaned my house, did laundry, and made dinner, while I did absolutely nothing. What a huge blessing. I don't know what I would have done without her!
 

Grandma and Papa Pease also sent Sidney a water Doodle, a ballerina tutu, and a cute ballerina doll that is the same size as Sidney! She loves it and couldn't stop dancing with it. They must know how much this girls loves to dance!! Thanks Grandma and Papa Pease!  

No comments: