Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest pictures! And she is totally crawling - I don't care what Branson says. She went across that whole blanket! I love her, love her, love her!!!!! Her back rolls in those videos make me just want to squeeze her and kiss her!!!!
Whoa! She's getting so big! And so stinkin cute! I've heard its hard watching them grow so fast. We just found out we are having a boy, yay! How are you guys doing? I hope all is well!
Thanks for the sweet comment! I have been thinking about you too thatis so wierd. And holy cow you had a baby I had no idea. She is beautiful and I love the name you chose for her!! I miss you
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest pictures! And she is totally crawling - I don't care what Branson says. She went across that whole blanket! I love her, love her, love her!!!!! Her back rolls in those videos make me just want to squeeze her and kiss her!!!!
Sidney is so cute Tiff! Looks like you guys are doing well :)
I can't believe she is already starting to crawl. Max just barely learned to roll over. We still have a long ways to go! Sidney is just so precious!
Whoa! She's getting so big! And so stinkin cute! I've heard its hard watching them grow so fast. We just found out we are having a boy, yay! How are you guys doing? I hope all is well!
Thanks for the sweet comment! I have been thinking about you too thatis so wierd. And holy cow you had a baby I had no idea. She is beautiful and I love the name you chose for her!! I miss you
Post a Comment