Friday, January 8, 2010

New Years

Only 2 short days of being back form Colorado, we drove to Kingman to spend New Years and the weekend with the Peases. It is always fun to go to Kingman and spend time with family. I love it there! For some reason it seems like there house is in the county to me. It feels like there is nothing around which makes it peaceful and relaxing. I love that there is always something fun to do. We played Volleyball this trip and it was really fun. I also love having scripture study in by the wood burning stove. It was fun to see everyone, especially Jocelyn and Mike. We were sad that Alvin Couldn't be there, but glad Jess and Lewis could still come. And it's always great to see Grandma Lewis. She always keeps things lively and has such a good sense of humor!! We did miss Devin too(he was with Uncle Malin) Thanks for the fun weekend Mom and Dad!!

New Years Eve

Sidney and her Aunt Jessica Sweet little Lewis Sweet little Sidney Sidney with her Aunt Myreel Cute cousins!
I think Lewis wants his Mommy to himself! lol Sidney with her Aunt CamillaBath in the sink

Our little monkey!

1 comment:

The Welker Family said...

She is just edible! I miss her. She's growing too fast. like your new background. Your 3d glasses are hot! Looks like a fun New Year's for you all. So Happy!