Sidney is 3 months old now and growing so fast. She is smiling and gooing all the time. She is such a good and happy little girl. We love her and feel so blessed to have such a beautiful little girl as part of out family.
Wow! She is GORGEOUS!!! I love all that beautiful dark hair she has! And her little smile is so precious! You are one lucky mommy! We really need to get together so I can see your cute house and cute baby! Call me when you guys have a weekend to spare! You can check out our family blog at www.jolleyallthetime.blogspot.com
3 comments:
I just want to ssqueeze her all day long! She is the sweetest / best little baby! And so dang cute!
She is adorable! Is it normal for a baby to have that much HAIR? I'm no baby expert but I'm going to say no.
Wow! She is GORGEOUS!!! I love all that beautiful dark hair she has! And her little smile is so precious! You are one lucky mommy! We really need to get together so I can see your cute house and cute baby! Call me when you guys have a weekend to spare! You can check out our family blog at www.jolleyallthetime.blogspot.com
xoxo
Bailey
Post a Comment