
Welcome home!

Sidney AND Tiffany got to come home to a new house! While they were in the hospital Branson and the family moved them in to the house that they just bought!!!! (We all know that the yard will look a lot better than this when Branson gets his hands on it!)

Looking up at her mommy.
23 comments:
Congratulations! She is so beautiful!!! So chunky for a newborn, I love it!
XOXO
I'm so happy for you! She is gorgeous, just like her mama ;)
Congratulations, she is so beautiful. She looks so much like dad. We named our baby Sydney also.
So precious. Congratulations! PS you look AWESOME for just having a baby!!
Aww, she's so sweet! I'm so excited for you two to start this new adventure! And don't worry, my girls look just like their daddy too! Call me if you need anything, I am closer to you than the rest of the family! ;) Love you!!
COngratulations!!!! We're so happy for you guys.
congratulations! she looks like a good mix of you guys. i can't believe a new baby and a new house all at once. what a tiring week! enjoy that little one
Oh my goodness, she's adorable! I'm so jealous, I'm still pregnant! How fun to have a new baby AND a new house!
Congrats!! Sidney is darling and I am so happy for you. I love all the adorable pictures of her and her cute outfit and headband:). How sweet that you brought home your beautiful daughter to a new home:).
Tiff I couldn't believe you already had her! She is so precious and looks like her daddy! I love the dark hair!! I just want to eat her up! You look amazing not like you just had a baby!!! We're gonna miss you at work but we couldn't be more excited for you! You'll be an amazing mommy! And I love the name sidney!
Congrats!!! She is beautiful!
Tiffany, she is so beautiful! Can you believe we're mommies?? I hope the next few weeks go well for you. It can be rough, but it's so worth it. She is so lucky to have you as a mom! Love you!
Congrats you guys:) What a cute name too. Hope you are getting rest after such big events. Keep posting pictures (when you get a chance of course:)
Awww She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! I'm glad Branson sent Austin your blog... looking at her makes me so excited for mine to come! Hope to see you and meet her soon AND see the new house! Let us know if you need anything.
This makes me so happy! Congrats! I'm jealous of her hair. I didn't get that much hair until I was like 3...seriously.
Congrats! She is adorable! I love the hair and the outfit! So cute!
OH!!! we can't wait to see her up close and adore her cuteness and littleness at its fullest! CONGRATS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us know if you need anything. we know how hard it is to get life in order after a move and new baby. eventhough we didn't do those two things that close together !:)See you soon! Come see us Dalything.blogspot.com
Love,
Megan Daly
(&Rob& Brigg:)
congrats! she is such a cutie. I'm excited for you guys.
Oh, Tif!!! She's beautiful!!
I'm so happy she's here.
She sure shocked us with her weight. Especially with her coming 2 weeks early.
Sidney is perfect for her.
I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see her in person. Hope you're feeling well.
We miss you at work already!
xoxo.
Tiffany-
Congratulations on your sweet new Sidney! I actually heard about you having her on Lewis Pease's blog. I didn't make the connection that he is your nephew until now. My baby Mark was next door to Lewis in the heart unit for a couple of days after he was born. What a small world! I hope you are enjoying that sweet baby. Before you know it she will be all grown up!
You both are beautiful. Congrats on the new house AND new baby!
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! And congrats on the house! Good luck with all the adjustments to this new life.
She is so wonderful. Jenny was right, she looks just like Branson!
Post a Comment