Tiff your pictures are so so pretty! You really looked so amazing at your wedding. I love the picture where you are both laughing! Those are the best! You really do need to update your blog!LOL. We leave for Tyler's family cabin nest weekend...it is so beautiful up there! We need to go camping together. It would be so much fun!!
8 comments:
What a beautiful couple! I am so excited to have a blogging sister! I hope that I get to see you soon. Love you.
welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!
hooray! i am so glad you started a blog. i was thinking about you the other day at work. cant wait to read more updates! hint hint!
Tiff...you are darling!
This blogging will be good for Branson when bored on calls at UOP! :-) When are we gonna play aquire again!?!? :-)
Nelson
You guys are so cute together... And are you going to blog for reals or for fake?
Tiff your pictures are so so pretty! You really looked so amazing at your wedding. I love the picture where you are both laughing! Those are the best! You really do need to update your blog!LOL. We leave for Tyler's family cabin nest weekend...it is so beautiful up there! We need to go camping together. It would be so much fun!!
Ummm, I don't know if it's the fullness of your flowing hair, or those killer, on the prowle eyes of yours but you look stunning in the 2nd picture!
Post a Comment